Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Key costs

karenjkarenj Posts: 8Registered User Loose Cannon
Why is it that things like stamps and nets cost you hundreds of keys?? Obviously the only way to get that many keys is saving them for months and months (like I try to do) just so you can spend them all to buy one thing... or you can spend real money or cheat.
Cheating is dishonest so I won't do it, and I'm not using real money for this, I work two jobs trying to get thru school so my money goes to rent and food, not a game..

And why is it that it costs 10 keys to skip 8 hrs, but 5 keys to skip 1 hr? And 3 keys to skip 5 mins?! No thanks! Pretty much any other game I've ever played, 10 hrs = 10 keys, 5 hrs = 5 keys, 1 hr = 1 key, or something to that effect. Makes sense, right?! Of course it does. That's how math works.
If I don't wanna spend 10 keys to skip 8 hrs, what makes you think I'd wanna spend 5 keys to skip 1 hr?!?!?!?!?! Zynga you need to check your math and fix this issue because that's ridiculous.
The amount of keys it costs is actually supposed to go down at a faster rate as a way to get me to spend my keys. It's wasteful to spend 3 keys when I could wait 5 mins!! If 10 keys = 8 hrs, then 5 keys = 6 hrs 15 mins, 1 key = 1 hr, 15 mins.
DO THE MATH ZYNGA.
Tagged: