Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

FF CONCERN

TaraLynTaraLyn Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
We currently have a FF within our coop that cannot be removed or blocked. We have reported several times with no response. I read where other coops have had the same issue. Has anyone been able to resolve the issue or found out any current info on what we should do??

Answers

• robbos21robbos21 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 373 Social Snowflake

Have a FF in coop and cant boot out as no eject light on the button how do we remove them from coop then ????

• GUILTYNINEGUILTYNINE Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 1,048 Pet Queen
    Contact support from inside your game, they'll help you

• TaraLynTaraLyn Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
    Is your ff still within your coop?
  • GSH1964GSH1964 Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I have the same problem in my coop...

We started a new coop today and the FF returned this evening . It's odd bc it's the same FF level 66 2 likes. Yet the one we left is still in our previous coop TS and currently now in our new one..?? This is a mess!!!

• EmilyBoyHEmilyBoyH Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 281 Unstained Chieftain

The caption of Friendly Farmer is often only an issue of either your internet connection or theirs. Various people show up in my co-op (including myself) as Friendly Farmer at various times.

Our co-op leader is having an issue of accessing her original facebook profile and she showed up as Friendly Farmer until a few mornings ago when she logged on again. Her profile is now showing up with her name, but she still hasn't been able to return to the game to play.

• EmilyBoyHEmilyBoyH Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 281 Unstained Chieftain

The caption of Friendly Farmer is often only an issue of either your internet connection or theirs. Various people show up in my co-op (including myself) as Friendly Farmer at various times.

Our co-op leader is having an issue of accessing her original facebook profile and she showed up as Friendly Farmer until a few mornings ago when she logged on again. Her profile is now showing up with her name, but she still hasn't been able to return to the game to play.

• Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,774 Moderator

Hello, @EmilyBoyH! Thank you so much for this clarification! Let me know your thoughts, @TaraLyn, @GSH1964, @guiltynine and @robbos21.

• MuddiMuddi Registered User Posts: 116 Cloudylicious

There are 2 issue here. One is that active players sometimes appear as Frindly Farmer.
    The other issue - which are pretty anoying is that inactive players - that appear as FF can not be kicked out of co-op. We do have a level 0 and a level 11 - FF and inactive. Cannot be kicked out. We have writen to support 3 times. Nothing happens.

edited August 2017
    @Alpine Enigma @Muddi @EmilyBoyH @robbos21 We ended up having to relocate for a 3rd time. The FF came in the previous coop's we created in hopes to rid the problem. The FF is active, he would buy while members dbl, when coop secure items were posted for members upon request. Both FF's that came in both coops were on level 66, they could not be removed, we could not veiw their farm, and although we reported them numerous times...support never did anything about the issue. We have been in our current coop for about 3 weeks...2 of those we remained closed and did not open. Although the first FF came in while we were closed & the second when we opened...we figured best to not open to wait and see if we could go 2 weeks closed with no ff entry. We have opened 3-4 times now, only allowing a few members in at a time. I have noticed that when I stay open for a lengthy amount of time, some of the same names that looked suspicious came in before around the time ff did. So when I see those certain names, I instantly close and wait to see if the ff returns. So far we have had no issue. But I have a friend in another coop (she is also admin) they are currently dealing with a active FF who cannot be removed and stealing orders from members. I don't think Zynga will be able to illuminate them, which is sad bc this hacker or whatever it may be is taking this game we love and making it very stressful. Hope that we never deal with this again, but the chances of that seem highly likely as that there is really no way to stop them.