Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

co-op history

elinor1313elinor1313 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

is there anyway to find all the co-ops you have been in before? I made a foolish move of leaving my co-op and I can't find it. I don't remember a name either, so is there any way I can find it?

Tagged:

Comments

• Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,774Super Moderator Moderator
    edited July 2017

Welcome to the FV2CE official Forum Page, @elinor1313! As of the moment, there's no available option to review the history of the previous Co-Op you have joined in. In the meantime, we suggest using the "Search" tab and look if there's any Recommended groups for you. You can also find specific cooperatives if you type your desired criteria below the "Co-Op Name:" text area. You may refer to the screenshot I've attached. Let us know how it goes.

• thomas13thomas13 Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    may i know how to be back in my last coop. my friend accidentally removed me and dont know how to be back in there. can you helo me about this issue?
  • thomas13thomas13 Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    may i ask also is it exclussively only for the leaderds to be always the top contributor in the coop? is ok it no right as their member to be also a top contributor?
  • greenEyedGirlgreenEyedGirl Posts: 103Registered User Cloudylicious

thomas13. I just responded to a post of yours in a different thread. You are saying here that you were removed by accident by a friend. If the person is your friend, then surely you have some way to contact her? Facebook or messenger? Use the search feature to find the coop again and request to join. If they decline your request then it wasn't an accident. The search feature doesn't work very well, so you'll have to play around with using different words to search by. You're asking once again about the top contributor. Do you mean in the boat races or something else? Can you clarify your question. For the boat races, the top contributor is the person that scores the most points.