Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Golden gloves

InnanaInnana Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
Hi, where are the golden gloves kept? And how to I use them? I've won a few but don't know where they are! Thanks for your help

Comments

  • Chidgey_johnChidgey_john Posts: 234Registered User Cupcake Princess

    @Innana you can use them to reduce the time on a item being made just tap on the item as per screenshot
    It shows the number and reduces time by 10 minutes

  • InnanaInnana Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Thanks. So wrong is wrong then because I've got at least 3 gloves but it doesn't come up with the option to use them :(
  • Chidgey_johnChidgey_john Posts: 234Registered User Cupcake Princess

    @Innana not sure if there is a level you need to be or force close game and see if that work if not contact support

  • laurieflaurief Posts: 286Registered User Unstained Chieftain

    @Innana , if you won your golden gloves from a Show Pig, there is a problem. For many of us, the golden gloves won from the Show Pigs are not being added to our accounts. You can try reporting the problem to Support, but in my experience, Support may not give you the gloves you have earned. Zynga owes me over 200 golden gloves from the Show Pigs, which I have requested repeatedly from Support. They have no interest in giving me the gloves I have earned.

  • Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,774Super Moderator Moderator

    @Innana said:
    Hi, where are the golden gloves kept? And how to I use them? I've won a few but don't know where they are! Thanks for your help

    Hello, @Innana! You can earn Golden Gloves in the Prize Wheel in your daily spin, and they will be rewards in future events and quests as well. Fore more info, check out this article. Thanks! :smile:

    @Innana said:
    Thanks. So wrong is wrong then because I've got at least 3 gloves but it doesn't come up with the option to use them :(

    Please send us a screenshot of your concern about being unable to use the Golden Gloves, so that we can further look into this. Here's how:

    iOS
    Android
    Kindle Devices
    Windows Phone

    Keep us posted. Thank you!

    @Chidgey_john said:
    @Innana not sure if there is a level you need to be or force close game and see if that work if not contact support

    @laurief said:
    @Innana , if you won your golden gloves from a Show Pig, there is a problem. For many of us, the golden gloves won from the Show Pigs are not being added to our accounts. You can try reporting the problem to Support, but in my experience, Support may not give you the gloves you have earned. Zynga owes me over 200 golden gloves from the Show Pigs, which I have requested repeatedly from Support. They have no interest in giving me the gloves I have earned.

    We appreciate your feedback, guys! Thank you!

  • JgillzsJgillzs Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I can’t use my golden gloves neither.😟
Sign In or Register to comment.