Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Reporting Abuse/Cheating . . .

NoorulNoorul Registered User Posts: 121 The Pesky Helper

Please see these screenshots of a player Moe, posting Quartz, Tin for sale at an exorbitant price, even Zynga itself cannot buy it.
Now another screenshot locates him in the co-op where he is among the leaders, everyone among leaders is at level 299 by cheating i think. This co-op is a cheaters paradise, just look at it:

Can Zynga, with this evidence, take any action to remove Mr Moe from FV2 CE & ban him or the entire co-op? He is clearly playing up with Zynga's game software to create cheats & may one day destroy the game altogether....

Tagged:

Comments

• Masia1975Masia1975 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 205 Cupcake Princess
    @Noorul Zynga won't do anything about it, they either can't be bothered or don't know how, maybe both.... Sad but true, there is at least one coop made of cheaters only that have been reported by many users many times and still is there
  • Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super Moderator Guest Posts: 1,663 The Chosen One

We appreciate your report about the cheater on the Market, @Noorul. Please submit a ticket to Support with the following details so they can investigate further.

@Masia1975 said:
    @Noorul Zynga won't do anything about it, they either can't be bothered or don't know how, maybe both.... Sad but true, there is at least one coop made of cheaters only that have been reported by many users many times and still is there

Thanks for letting us know about this. Were you able to get the name of the Co-Op? A screenshot would mean a lot. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you!

• Chidgey_johnChidgey_john Registered User Posts: 234 Cupcake Princess

@Noorul @Masia1975 @Knows Wheat I can not believe your reply knows wheat. The screen shot is there and with the co-op name. Also yes this is a forum and can't understand why you as a Zynga representative can not pass this on support and then update the tread so we could all be update with the out come.

@Aussiegilz I understand that the operators have limited access but to to request a co-op name and a snap shot with is there is just wrong and @Knows Wheat should be made aware that this is a error.

• NoorulNoorul Registered User Posts: 121 The Pesky Helper
    edited May 2017

@Chidgey_john said:
    @Noorul @Masia1975 @Knows Wheat I can not believe your reply knows wheat. The screen shot is there and with the co-op name. Also yes this is a forum and can't understand why you as a Zynga representative can not pass this on support and then update the tread so we could all be update with the out come.

@Knows Wheat , I am sorry, i cannot send more than one screenshot to your support as per your format. Why don't you, as the quoted text says, forward this report to not only your support but your owner Marc Pincus, who should know what is happening under the carpet.
    @Knows Wheat i thought this forum is more effective than your support because everyone shares their individual experience on a topic but sorry to know, it is a JUNK!!!
    I reported this in the interest of Zynga with such a strong evidence but did not know that you the paid people of Zynga are the very people working against it, doing all these cheatings behind the scenes. These forums are a simple hog-wash!!!
    @Knows Wheat , i will report it myself, not to your bad support but your masters, Marc Pincus & Frank Gibeau in a few days with additional info about how serious you people are with the members, making this forum a Post Office only!!

• IrrayaIrraya Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 1,256 Genius Genie

I believe @Knows Wheat was asking @Masia1975 for the screenshot, not @Noorul

edited May 2017

@Irraya said:
    I believe @Knows Wheat was asking @Masia1975 for the screenshot, not @Noorul

@Irraya i know @Knows Wheat was asking someone else for screenshot but he advised me to report the issue to their Player Support. The format to report to Player Support does not allow more than one attachment as far as my experience is concerned, so i was explaining that. But how would you justify that being Zynga Representative, when he read a report of such an ABUSE, was that not his responsiblity to forward it to their Support immediately, rather than asking me to do it, which was nothing more than wasting time?
    You @Irraya, however did not support/comment on the core issue, rather skipped it in line with Zynga's usual Policy!!!
    Are you @Irraya, a moderator by the way?

• Masia1975Masia1975 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 205 Cupcake Princess
    @Knows Wheat the coop of cheaters that I was referring to is Titan's Farm. They have been mentioned in this forum by different users and I know for a fact various tickets have been submitted to support and nothing has been done. The coop is still there, its members showing up on global selling exorbitant quantities of quartz and such.
    I agree with others that reporting it in this forum should be more than enough for moderators to action it. Instead you are asking us to submit tickets that is a total waste of our time as they are just end up being ignored.

@Aussiegilz i agree with you, there would be certain limitations for the Mods but there must be actions seen there. As reported by @Masia1975, there has been no action, the cheaters co-op is still there, even after being reported. In my case you can see for yourself, the reported co-op "Farm Cornucopia" would still be there with same players. So when you don't see actions taken, you need to shout over & over again blaming Zynga policies, not the Mods only!!!

I understand your frustration, Farmers. We as moderators have limited access unlike our Support just like what @Aussiegilz said however, the details that you provide to us are always being relayed and that's the reason why I'm asking for a screenshot about @Masia1975's report on the Co-Op that has a lot of cheaters for it would be of great help. Rest assured that your feedback will reach our team. Thanks!

@Knows Wheat said:
    I understand your frustration, Farmers. We as moderators have limited access unlike our Support just like what @Aussiegilz said however, the details that you provide to us are always being relayed and that's the reason why I'm asking for a screenshot about @Masia1975's report on the Co-Op that has a lot of cheaters for it would be of great help. Rest assured that your feedback will reach our team. Thanks!

@Knows Wheat, don't we have the right to know the actions taken on our reports, for which we keep collecting evidence all the time, which is in the interest of Zynga itself too? If no, then who would report a case in future?

One of my replies on this thread has been deleted by the moderator, don't know why & don't want to know too because they would again say, it was a "Privacy Violation"...lol!!!

@Knows Wheat sadly I am unable to attach any screen shots to the posts, I've had this problem for a while now, after I select the file to attach, I get the progress bar, it reaches the end but the photo doesn't show
    Anyway, anyone can look up Titan's Farm coop within the game, I believe moderators would be able to find it too...
    @Aussiegilz I can imagine mods would have certain limitations of their capacity however I don't believe reporting cheaters to support based on info we provide here would fall outisde of these limits.
  • Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,774 Moderator

@Noorul said:
    One of my replies on this thread has been deleted by the moderator, don't know why & don't want to know too because they would again say, it was a "Privacy Violation"...lol!!!

Hello, @Noorul! The communication between players and Support should remain private as this violates our Zynga Community Forums Rules of Conduct - ROC #3. Please see the screenshot for your reference. Thanks!

@Masia1975 getting of topic here but you are having problems attaching a snapshot. You say the progress bar gets to end and nothing? Do you get the file name? And once it has ended have you checked the preview it maybe there you just might not see it in the comment your editing

@Aussiegilz exactly, Titan's farm have been mentioned in various cheating related threads on this forum and reported directly to support (I've done it myself and I know so have other members of my coop who came across them on global), yet months later they are still there, with their farms packed to the brim with all golden equipment and selling zillions of quartz on global. Sad proof that reporting cheaters is nothing but a waste of time
    @Chidgey_john It used to work fine a while back and I could add screen shots without problems, but then it stopped. All I get is the progress bar and then nothing, no file name, no preview. First time it happened I thought that maybe I'm just not seeing the preview, but when I post my messages screen shots just don't show. And when I tried using Attach File option (instead of Insert Image that doesn't work) I get the message that my post needs to be approved by moderators and the post never shows....

@Masia1975 said:
    @Chidgey_john It used to work fine a while back and I could add screen shots without problems, but then it stopped. All I get is the progress bar and then nothing, no file name, no preview. First time it happened I thought that maybe I'm just not seeing the preview, but when I post my messages screen shots just don't show. And when I tried using Attach File option (instead of Insert Image that doesn't work) I get the message that my post needs to be approved by moderators and the post never shows....

Can you try posting an image again, @Masia1975? I've made some adjustments on your access. Thanks for helping out, @Chidgey_john!

@Aussiegilz said:
    Anyway here is the Titan Co-op - you can probably check any number of the other threads about cheating and weird marketplace numbers - they are in most of them.

I'll make sure the screenshot of the Co-Op will reach our team, @Aussiegilz. :+1:

@Alpine Enigma said:

@Noorul said:

Hello, @Noorul! The communication between players and Support should remain private as this violates our Zynga Community Forums Rules of Conduct - ROC #3. Please see the screenshot for your reference. Thanks!

Well @Alpine Enigma i will follow your advise hopefully but can you tell me why i couldn't find a satisfied customer/player in these forums who could say "hey guys, i am the happiest person on earth coz i got my issues resolved at Zynga or i reported cheaters & they were blocked or i reported an abuse & action was taken"?
    Everyone knows that there are infinite issues in the game, there are cheaters around us & abuse is being committed & reported frequently, then what are you hiding from us under the disguise of Privacy Policy? Only the communication between you, me & the Support?
    In fact this policy makes you so suspicious that no one believes even if you are telling the real truth. That is exactly why there is lack of trust between Zynga & players & also so much criticism all over these forums.
    In order to re-build a good relationship between the two sides there should not be any walls dividing us under the name of Privacy so that we all should know each other very well & can share our weaknesses too, rather than hiding the truth under carpet....

I hope, i have not violated your Privacy Rules this time...lol!

@Knows Wheat I tried adding a screen shot again but I still can't do it.
  • BlommeBlomme Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    @Noorul Can you please post a picture where did Chay, Ann, Tanya Cheated If you do not have proof, say sorry to them You making arregation what is not true!!! Get your homework in order please

@Blomme @Noorul not sure of you post as the second snap shoot by noorul has the proof they are all at leave 299 and the first snap shoot has the prices way to high. But I think the tread is getting away from the intended request. Time to move on.

• BlommeBlomme Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    @Chidgey_john and @Noorul They playing 3 years thats why they are Level 299 Please give proof where Ann Chay and Tanya cheating You can not make statement if you do not have proof Its against the law.
  • mhakimhaki Super Moderator Guest Posts: 1,352 Cream Corn Champion
    edited June 2017

Hi guys! We appreciate the information you've provided with the Global Market cheaters. Rest assured that this will be looked into as it has been relayed to the team.

Closing the thread now as it violates our Zynga Community Forums Rules of Conduct section 2. Let's not forget the house rules please. Thanks for your cooperation.

This discussion has been closed.