Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Strange Friendly Farmer in Co-op

Dominika76Dominika76 Registered User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

Hello,
few days ago, Friendly Farmer join our co-op. Nothing unusual. But ! I cannot remove him... remove button is inactive. I dont know what it means ?

Tagged:

Comments

• Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super Moderator Guest Posts: 1,663 The Chosen One

Is the remove button not working only on that player, @Dominika76? Can you send us a screenshot? Looking forward to your reply.

• Dominika76Dominika76 Registered User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon
    edited May 2017

Remove button not working only for that player, for another players it is ok.

• EmilyBoyHEmilyBoyH Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 281 Unstained Chieftain

It's most likely someone that was already actually in your co-op. I regularly have people in my co-op show up as "A Friendly Farmer" often it has something to do with my internet connection being weak or theirs. Sometimes the name pops up for someone I know hasn't played in awhile.

• BrianBrian Registered User Posts: 374 Social Snowflake
    @Dominika76 do these still type messages in chat as it might be a glitch if they've already left
  • JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,157 Assassin

Emily is right some days regular co op members can b friendly farmers. Is this person causing a problem that u want them removed?

• Lady_CritophLady_Critoph Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    My co op has the same problem and neither I nor the other leader can remove them. Any answers to this problem?
  • JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 1,157 Assassin

@Lady_Critoph Are either of you the co ops main leader? Technically if the main leader (co op owner) is an active player they r the only ones that can remove a member of the co op.

• TejasgirlTejasgirl Registered User Posts: 21 Delightful Duckling

We have people in our coop show up as ff from time to time. Sometimes several at once. It's always fun trying to figure our who we are really chatting with when that happens.

• Alerlu1Alerlu1 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 19 Muffin

I don't see an answer to this question. I just opened our coop and a friendly farmer joined. First it said level zero. Now it says they are level 66. I can not remove them. We don't allow ff in our coop. I'm afraid they will swipe everything and we can't remove this person. Can't visit their farm or remove them. Any answer. I have rebooted, it's not any of our members. I contacted support. Our coop is a little worried now. Please help. We do not want to start a new coop.

• wildcatwildcat Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

We have the same problem. Most friendly farmers are known players but I now have one that I haven't a clue who they are but I can't get rid of them!! ....... it comes up the same as in the picture above. What can we do as I want the space for someone who will actually join in and help x

• PatBakPatBak Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    So still no answer to this question? We are having the same problem. Can't remove this person and don't want to start another co-op.
  • Teri_C123Teri_C123 Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Looking for answer to this question...Exact same situation. I'm the co-op owner, and as in the screenshot above, there is no option to remove. Player is lvl 4, but they just claimed an order from the board as well! Would greatly appreciate an answer! All leaders have tried reporting to zynga, but so far, they remain in the co-op.
  • rainalawrainalaw Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 26 Clueless Cookie

Also looking for answer to this issue. We opened our co-op doors yesterday in order to add a few new farmers. Among the new (to us) farmers was a friendly farmer. As soon as the "farmer" entered they claimed a bunch of Marie orders and filled the orders themselves. I know it sounds strange ... but as the orders were filled they were listed as claimed by "friendly farmer" and filled by "friendly farmer". I can not tell if the filled orders actually counted toward our order board goal ... it happened so fast and was not able to catch the numbers quick enough.

In addition to these weird events, as in the above post, we can not delete the farmer. One of our co-op guideline is to have a name (not friendly farmer) and a profile pic ... obviously this farmer does not comply.

What should we do ... hope one of the powers that be see this :wink:

• Roslin BrownlieRoslin Brownlie Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 28 Clueless Cookie

I have 2 friendly farmers in my coop but I can remove them if I want I don’t have that problem

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Registered User Posts: 1,519 The Chosen One

When I've had FFs in my co-op it's always because of slow or weak internet connections.
    Either mine is slow & everyone shows up as FF, or another person is having problems & they alone show up as FF. It's always temporary.

With regard to FFs that can't be ejected I suspect it's a similar issue. If all their details don't load into the coop properly it's as though they are only half there.

I did hear a rumour, which I think is ridiculous, that Zynga plant FFs into coops to spy on them if they think they are cheating. Given Zyngas track record on eliminating obvious cheaters it seems unlikely.

• tinkstinks Registered User Posts: 279 Gabby Enthusiast
    I have had 2 of these. All I did was send screen shot to zynga in the report a problem I just kept sending the same message to them till they removed the ff. They will remove them from your co-op. You just have to be persistent.
  • laurajay61laurajay61 Registered User Posts: 17 Muffin
    Everyone in our coop is a ff at the moment.. It is getting old.. Weve been having problems with chat for weeks.. Some ppl see half the chat some dont.. To see it all you have to relog.. Doing this 15 times a day is becoming ridiculous! We're all about ready to throw in the towel... I know ive about had it!