Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Not receiving ordered Key boxes?

Suri JaySuri Jay Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 22Registered User Delightful Duckling

I am not sure if some one from zynga read this. But I am going to give a try. I used to buy keys but later on it become worst experience. After purchase wont deliver keys and need to go through a hassle to get them. Zynga still owe my 15 euros for what they did not deliver. I gave up because customer service is totally useless. Once I was asked to check my other farm while I am owning one country escape farm on my mobile device.And also I hear from a friend of mine that she received a pyramid of keys what she did not even order. my question is why zynga is not fixing that sort of issues? Why they don't answer honestly when it come to billing question?

Life is better when there farm on the phone :)

Comments

• AveshaAvesha Building Expert Posts: 131Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

Billing should be able to easily check your receipt from your payment method against your key balance. If you don't get your keys you can always file a complaint with the payment method if Zynga does not respond.

• Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,774Super Moderator Moderator

@Suri Jay said:
    I am not sure if some one from zynga read this. But I am going to give a try. I used to buy keys but later on it become worst experience. After purchase wont deliver keys and need to go through a hassle to get them. Zynga still owe my 15 euros for what they did not deliver. I gave up because customer service is totally useless. Once I was asked to check my other farm while I am owning one country escape farm on my mobile device.And also I hear from a friend of mine that she received a pyramid of keys what she did not even order. my question is why zynga is not fixing that sort of issues? Why they don't answer honestly when it come to billing question?

We appreciate your for purchasing Keys, @Suri Jay! You and your friend may need to get in touch with our Billing Support team by referring to these article and choose "Billing" for further assistance. Thank you for your patience.

@Avesha said:
    Billing should be able to easily check your receipt from your payment method against your key balance. If you don't get your keys you can always file a complaint with the payment method if Zynga does not respond.

Thanks for helping out, @Avesha! Glad that you're here. :smiley:

• denamw4denamw4 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I purchased keys today but didn't receive them

• Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super Moderator Posts: 1,663Guest The Chosen One

We appreciate your report about being unable to receive your purchased Keys, @denamw4. Please submit a ticket to Support with a description of your concern, email address and Player ID for further assistance. Thank you.