Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Communicating with potential new co-op members

laurieflaurief Posts: 286Registered User Unstained Chieftain

I was in two co-ops before starting my own. I left those first two co-ops due to conflicts with the admins' management styles and demands they made of their members. I could have saved myself a lot of time and grief if I could have communicated with the admins prior to joining their co-ops.

As the admin of my own co-op, I would very much appreciate the ability to communicate with prospective new members before accepting them into my co-op. This would allow each prospective member and me the opportunity to get a feel for whether or not we would be a good fit for each other. This sort of pre-membership communication would help like-minded players find compatible co-op homes while minimizing misunderstandings and conflicts that otherwise cause players to move from one co-op to another and another and another.

Comments