Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Selling Padlocks etc

Renee BeacomRenee Beacom GoldsmithPosts: 110Registered User Cloudylicious
edited January 2017 in Ideas & Feature Requests

****Zynga due to the unfortunate lack of barn storage, and no matter how many times we upgrade the storage it doesn't help. LOL
Anyway, due to the lack of storage we are more often forced to dump the padlocks, shovels, lightbulbs. It would be a great help to us and to others trying to upgrade their barn if we could share and sell these items to other coop members. Please consider this. AND PLease make a ARE YOU SURE Button come up when we accidentally use keys to purchase something thank you

Comments

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Posts: 1,483Registered User The Boss

I agree I'm always dumping padlocks and then they give them as prizes! You can sell upgrade stuff on their Tropic Escape game so why not on here?

• bcorishbcorish Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I have the same issue, too many padlocks taking up space in the barn. If some players need them would like to sell them instead of dumping them.

• IrrayaIrraya Unstained Chieftain Posts: 1,256Registered User Genius Genie
    edited January 2017

Please read this guide to updating your barn/silo. I've found it very useful.

blog.blueminda.com/2016/09/blog-post_35.html

• Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,774Super Moderator Moderator
    edited January 2017

@Renee Beacom said:
    ****Zynga due to the unfortunate lack of barn storage, and no matter how many times we upgrade the storage it doesn't help. LOL
    Anyway, due to the lack of storage we are more often forced to dump the padlocks, shovels, lightbulbs. It would be a great help to us and to others trying to upgrade their barn if we could share and sell these items to other coop members. Please consider this. AND PLease make a ARE YOU SURE Button come up when we accidentally use keys to purchase something thank you

@Rosemary Tait said:
    I agree I'm always dumping padlocks and then they give them as prizes! You can sell upgrade stuff on their Tropic Escape game so why not on here?

@bcorish said:
    I have the same issue, too many padlocks taking up space in the barn. If some players need them would like to sell them instead of dumping them.

Thanks for sharing your ideas regarding the expansion requirements and how to conserve Barn Nails, Barn Padlock, Shovel etc. We'll share this concept to our team. Appreciate it, guys! :wink:

@Irraya said:
    Please read this guide to updating your barn/silo. I've found it very useful.

blog.blueminda.com/2016/09/blog-post_35.html

I also find this blog helpful! Thanks for sharing it, @Irraya. :blush: >

• sheepy1257sheepy1257 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I have over 200 padlocks in my barn - can’t upgrade it anymore as it says maximum capacity is reached -940 items. I’ve been using them to upgrade my crop silo but now need coins to expand the farm