Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Buying items

Dawyn PriceDawyn Price Loose CannonPosts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon

All was well with the game with version 5.0.922. The next update after this which stated items where missing from your farm is when I started having issues playing the game. Before the equestrian event started I started having issues buying items. When I would tap on an item to purchase, I would get the message "already sold" and the item labels would blank out. I have attached a screenshot of my issue.

I am trying to buy an item from Texia. Notice how there is a spinning sun on the item I'm trying to buy. Notice how all the other already sold items labels are blank. When the spinning sun disappears, the item label comes back "already sold"! All of this happens in a matter of seconds on every item I try to buy. After talking to a few Co-op members, this issue appears to be only happening to Android users. I have the same issue regardless if I play on my phone or my tablet both of which are Android devices.

The current game version I have installed is 5.3.959. Please fix this issue quickly!!

Comments

• emmajean50emmajean50 Building Expert Posts: 12Registered User Pumpkin

2 of us from my co op also have this happen frequently, we both use kindles. Theothers in my co op use other andriod tablets, or i os.

• marie_sfdcmarie_sfdc Pumpkin Posts: 181Registered User Fisherman

This is how they're are fixing the ability to clone

• Averyanna1Averyanna1 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I use my lap top and am having this issue, and if this is how zynga is stopping cloning,, then i just have to say everyone on farmville 2 country would be having this problem, what do they do just pick out a chosen few. there are many coops that i have seen that say cloning only. im thinking this is their way of saying,, we have an issue with our system and don't know what it is.

• marie_sfdcmarie_sfdc Pumpkin Posts: 181Registered User Fisherman

My sense is they can only resolve it one device type at a time given each platform requires it's own code

• shari555shari555 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon

I am having this problem too

• Averyanna1Averyanna1 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Sure wish they would just fix the problem. keep sending for tech support, I get we are working on the problem. every week i try to find out. am ab out ready to send this Game to the shredder.

• 8irdy8irdy Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

OMG thank you I have been having this problem for awhile now and thought it was just me, firstly Zynga tried to tell me it was an internet connection problem. I have sent many tickets, most ignored now my response tonight is that the items are widely popular. Pfft I tried buying from a co op friend and no one else bought item, it said sold out and she told me my picture came up in her market that I had bought the item! Of course it wasn't in my barn. I am the only one in my Co op with this problem >:(

They responded with.... They are constantly making game improvements especially in the trading system then sent me a link stating that after careful investigation they found out that the demand for these items are higher than others making them sell out faster... Funny that I got my friend to sell 1 measly little crab and it told me it was sold out.

They are definitely trying to make people stop cloning, which personally I haven't done but why make it so only a certain few people are having this issue? So frustrating especially when in global and you really need that item!

• Amy Logsdon-UpdegraffAmy Logsdon-Updegraff Grasshopper Posts: 322Registered User The One Who Knows it All
    Same issue is happening to alot of others but we keep getting told the same thing which doesn't fly..now the latest crashing and on my farm I also now have blinking machines that keep breaking up and disappearing..sigh...
  • LanyLany Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I can't buy any keys thinking of repeating game like this since I got it