Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Marie's Order Board Requirements Concern

Comments

• MahlMahl Posts: 31Registered User Forum Traveller
  • kyliebwoykyliebwoy Posts: 33Registered User Forum Traveller
    The timber rewarded is not enough compensation for the time consumed in completing one order.

Imagine 1 timber for 19 prized cow feed.

What I propose is that in addition to timber, the player gets to choose another reward like in the previous order board.
  • AdamsAAAdamsAA Pumpkin Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Well the number of items needed has gone down to a reasonable number, but having to wait over a half hour to reset the board? Not practical.

• phamtonphamton Posts: 33Registered User Forum Traveller

Be happy. Some of us have to wait an hour when we skip.

• IrrayaIrraya Unstained Chieftain Posts: 1,256Registered User Genius Genie

@AdamsAA said:
    Well the number of items needed has gone down to a reasonable number, but having to wait over a half hour to reset the board? Not practical.

Going from @Mahl board, I don't think 22 stuffed bass is quite reasonable. Bass is never guaranteed anywhere. The pond takes 8 hours. Horses take 2. That's a long wait to collect 22 bass.

Better than the 100s and 1000s of amounts people were showing, but nowhere near the single digits that the moderators are getting. Plus they're getting large amounts of wood as well.

No it's not reasonable at all but I was able to complete it at least. Honestly the only reason I was able to complete the 22 stuffed bass was because several people in my co op gave me bass, and for once global wasn't too much of a nightmare with everything being sold out.

• EmilyBoyHEmilyBoyH Cloudylicious Posts: 281Registered User Unstained Chieftain

I was aggravated at first when the order board reset for the new week because I was over halfway to getting 28 blueberry granola muffins. But after I completed a few orders and skipped others an order for 13 muffins came up.

It's been a mixture of extremely reasonable, somewhat reasonable and no way am I going to even try. Some are the orders are definitely based on the game seeing what I have in stock. For instance an order for 13 brass when I had 14 on hand, or an order for the exact amount of deviled eggs I had in the barn.

It seems the randomness of how many slots players have (6 or 9) may have been taken care of but it would be nice if they settle on how long people need to wait instead of having some at 30 minutes, some at 45 minutes and some at an hour.

It's ok when it is geared to what you have in your barn, but most of the time if I have a large amount of an item, it's usually for Eddie or the Mariner.

I don't really want to give Marie the items I need for something else.

I am not asking for the board to be easy, just reasonable. If I didn't have people to help me, there is no way I could get some of these orders done.

I am not really understanding why different people have different times. Why do some people only have to wait 30 minutes? I want to know how it's justified.

• mhakimhaki Super Moderator Posts: 1,352Guest Cream Corn Champion

We appreciate that you are sharing your observations and all your feedback as it will help the team in making improvements to Marie's Order Board. This will definitely reach the team. Though some of the required orders are high, Marie is also giving one week to complete the orders. Thanks guys!

• Low Tze SheanLow Tze Shean Clueless Cookie Posts: 140Registered User Saint Spontaneous

I know the team's aim to make upgrading of Machine something prestige and hence, Timber should be expensive. But imagine 20 Glass Horses!?!?

Compared to 20 Mint Chocolates, which some hardcore players may play, 20 Glass Horses need 160 Quartz stones. That is about 50 times of Mine visits, ie 100 hours. Assuming your play 4 hours a day, that will take 25 days... even longer that any Event...

• EllyElly Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Big difference in the amount we have to make, some players have to make 8 and some 28 for the same item . That`s not fair

• Robertes60Robertes60 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Big differencn in te amountwe have
    To makesomr play ers mj have to maken andsome 28 for sam time item thans nota fsir

This is my updated board...as you can see I am trying to make lobster mac and cheese and lemon zest. I am lucky to have two dinner ovens, so I have to wait 5 hours for both ovens to get 6...meanwhile I now cannot use my dinner ovens for other things. Lemon zest is very easy to make, but I only have 4 lemon trees. I am basically hoping the global market has the things I need in order to complete these orders.

I understand that there is a week to do orders but in reality I cannot actually do more than 1-2 orders at a time because of space.

I got an order for 3 rose wine for 9 wood. The only time I've got anything in single digits. Completed that order, and a while later, I get asked for 22 rose wine - for 9 wood!

This game is not fair due to its inconsistencies.

• Amy Logsdon-UpdegraffAmy Logsdon-Updegraff Grasshopper Posts: 322Registered User The One Who Knows it All
    My board is the same impossible orders...34 rocking chairs 38 glass horses no matter how many times I hit skip the amounts just get more ridiculous :(
  • Amy Logsdon-UpdegraffAmy Logsdon-Updegraff Grasshopper Posts: 322Registered User The One Who Knows it All
    After skipping yet again... this board is useless!
  • Abandon HopeAbandon Hope Clueless Cookie Posts: 23Registered User Delightful Duckling

I've done nothing but skip boards with unreasonable amounts required all day.this must be geared to the cheaters that have ruined this game since they are the only ones who could complete these orders. It's disgusting that Zynga continually ignores everything their longtime loyal customers say.

• whatsurnamewhatsurname Posts: 8Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited July 2016

Chef wants 16 orders sold to the board. It takes days to get that many orders sold to chef. At least ease up on how many times you must sell to maries board in the chef event.

• JanaY3JanaY3 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Ok, I've been filling orders. Got 6 complete yesterday & had to log off. When I came back the 6 I had completed were gone but there was still 5 days left to complete. I don't understand why the reset. Can't play 24/7 to complete orders for the board.

• RedlinerRedliner Forum Traveller Posts: 40Registered User Grasshopper

Don't bother with it, its ridiculous. It's not a game it's a rip off. Everything now is asking for excessive amounts of everything. I'm not really surprised the game is full of users who cheat. The fun has been sucked out of it.

• Low Tze SheanLow Tze Shean Clueless Cookie Posts: 140Registered User Saint Spontaneous

Suggestion to Zynga:-

You may not want to reduce the orders but to players, say 20 Rocking Chairs, is basically not reasonable to complete... regardless of what level you are because the bottleneck is at the collection of Raw Material, Cedar Wood. Whether you are level 40 or 200, you get the same amount of wood...

So, you might want to have a way for Barter Trade. You can have a trading place where the game sells 1 wood for N quartz or M copper or T ale-mugs etc so that players can choose their most favorite item to collect and trade for the Wood and the exchange rate can change every 24 hours to include some fun factor.

Just my 2 cents

• HeidiHeidi Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon

Maries new Board : why must wie do now 49 and so on.......its very,very hard to so the new Board ......please,Five uns back the old one !!!!there is no fun!!!!

Just some advice. When you reach 19 orders, before completing the 20th order, try and get the other slots to something achievable. That way you'll have at least 5 doable orders on double timber.

Try restarting before filling those orders. I'm not sure, but the timber amounts might increase. I might be wrong on that though. I didn't check properly.

And keep crossing out. You might get lucky and get an easy order.

Hopefully zynga will listen and sort things out.

• LizzieBLizzieB Posts: 24Registered User Delightful Duckling

I only do the first board now I don't bother with the second can't get stressed just waiting for zynga to hopefully listen. I'd like them to sort out the global market - I'm not the only person who has the problem that at soon as it clicks over to zero everything is already sold?
    Going back to the order board I'm not that bothered about upgrading my workshops - I would like to upgrade my mine though

• LizzieBLizzieB Posts: 24Registered User Delightful Duckling

Ok just finished Marie's board clicked upgrade and neither loom or dinner oven have the option to upgrade??????

• EmilyBoyHEmilyBoyH Cloudylicious Posts: 281Registered User Unstained Chieftain

Unfortunately not all workshops can be upgraded at the moment. I REALLY wanted to upgrade my dinner oven!

• ColorfulHatsColorfulHats Colossal Titan Slayer Posts: 15Registered User Muffin
    I wish I saw this thread before. I'm on day 3 of making 32 lobster mac. I finished 22 blueberry jam and 22 lemon zest (5 trees) but I only have 10 hrs left for Chef Lorenzo and can't finish ten orders for him,

I did Marie's board last week and I have 30+ items for most orders, like ducks, trout souffle, but after double timber time was over the orders were ok, like 12 cow feed.

I can't upgrade dinner oven.i don't understand the board goal. Is it earn 300 in a week but first 4 days are double timber?
  • Fiona KnotFiona Knot Pumpkin Posts: 30Registered User Forum Traveller
    I give up on timber time. This week I completed one order, peaches. LOL. I was saving lobsters, but when it came upl, wanted 40. I yi yi. Below is a sample screenshot of requests. I guess its fine for cheats since quantities are no issue. I have closed entire boards all day long, all week since I hit timber time to no avail. Aggravating and discouraging. Why?? What is your end game Zynga with this new board?
  • cliche24cliche24 Posts: 34Registered User Forum Traveller
    My board started good with only 3-5 items it asked like for fishbowls, plush dog and glasshorses after i waited for upgrade to be unlocked. As I started to complete more and more orders, it begun increasing to 20 and the biggest so far is 28 peaches and champagne for 18 as the hardest one. With this trend (and lots of skipping for an hour), i managed to get the 300 timber bonus for the first time before the the timer ends. If my bonus time is over and resets, would it ask for the bigger amounts too or it would also reset its orders to as the same before?
  • Kevin FaussadierKevin Faussadier Building Expert Posts: 226Registered User Cupcake Princess

Weeks later... Still nothing solved!
    And Lorenzo still ask for 16 orders to be done, quite impossible!

Developers where are you to solve this issue ??