Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Marie's Order Board Requirements Concern

Comments

• EmilyBoyHEmilyBoyH Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 281 Unstained Chieftain

I think it differs - some of the items that were on my board yesterday disappeared this morning but others stayed. Probably something else that Zynga made random.

It would be helpful to know how long each item is going to stay on the board.

• TussahTussah Building Expert Registered User Posts: 46 Building Expert

I just got the new board this morning. I was making things for it, and all of a sudden, nearly all the items (maybe all) just disappeared and changed to new items. How long are items supposed to stay? I was kind of excited about making things for the board, but if there's a time limit (an hour?) I'd like to know this before I commit to making things.

• jackisforeverjackisforever Registered User Posts: 27 Clueless Cookie

I've upgraded to the order board to Marie's order board. Now when I'm working the chef Lorenzo quest it will not recognize I'm made an order. Chef Lorenzo need to be upgrade to have Maria's orders instead of the order board. We all know order board is no more but Marie board is here to stay.

• Emma_SEmma_S Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 47 Building Expert

Was working on orders and al of a sudden they are gone and new appear. Seems like Zynga has a time-problem and not us (Walter's timeframe is also scrued up)

• hipner73hipner73 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 20 Delightful Duckling

And since new order board, you can no longer complete chef quest since selling to the new board does not count towrds his request. Stuck on 2 of 3 for him.

• EmilyBoyHEmilyBoyH Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 281 Unstained Chieftain

I had seen that issue on other posts in the forum - I was saying no thanks during the event anyway. But will continue to decline Lorenzo's quests till this issue is corrected.

The jumpy little guy is a visual distraction anyway!

• Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,774 Moderator
    edited July 2016

Hello Farmers! We really appreciate your feedback towards Marie's Orders. We recommend to make sure that the time of your device is consistent with your local time in order to get reasonable amounts on the order board. On the other hand, the Chef Lorenzo's Party Panic quests that is currently not making any progress is an ongoing issue and the FarmVille 2: Country Escape team is still actively working on a fix. You may visit this link for updates. We greatly appreciate your patience.

• nancyefnancyef Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

My time is right. You are wrong to treat your loyal players this way! Time to look for another game

• ShespookShespook Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 154 Saint Spontaneous

My time is right too orders are outrageous for Marie's order board and can't tell how long I have to fill orders

• ShespookShespook Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 154 Saint Spontaneous

This is how outrageous my order board is

• Amy Logsdon-UpdegraffAmy Logsdon-Updegraff Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 322 The One Who Knows it All
    Mine too...ridiculous. what a waste this once fun game has now become. Tedious and BORING making the same items repeatedly for little return. And my device time is working PERFECTLY AND CORRECTLY so that answer doesn't fly Zynga!!!!!
  • Jlcannon5Jlcannon5 Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I was beginning to think it was just me. If the new board stays I will probably have to go. As it was said above a once fun game now seems like a chore.

• Barrios44Barrios44 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 291 Unstained Chieftain

At first it's ok, but if you complete 10 orders inside 5 day target it is ridiculous. And all for a megre supply of wood. Please bring back old style of order board, with the wood, machine upgrades incorporated. It's plain boring with the "double wood" phase, i.e. 7 wood doubled to 14, it's not even worth it!

edited July 2016

This is the response zynga gave me but my order board changed overnight and there must be a time limit on orders And the reason I was asking zynga about my order board was just that , there was no gelatos or loaded potatoes on my order board anymore duh!

edited July 2016

](https://us.v-cdn.net/6027851/uploads/editor/bd/3rpscur2qf7f.png "")
    These are my order boards from last night and then this morning there's no way I can complete my orders in that amount of time

Needless to say zyngas answer was wrong

I give up I just won't play Marie's order board anymore

edited July 2016

Here's pictures of my order board from last night and this morning the orders have changed so zynga was wrong when they said no time limit there's no way I can complete these orders in that amount of time I want the old order board back

• Fiona KnotFiona Knot Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 33 Forum Traveller
    Oh my, really, a non-answer to an issue? Been there, got that... Marie's order board is, agreed, another frustrating aspect added to a once fun game. With all the cheats in events and fair, unreasonable requests for mariner and now Marie board, not to mention the constant issues with this game adding to frustration with play, all equals less fun, less enjoyment. So, why would anyone pay real money to play? Think before pay peeps.
  • MommaSueMommaSue Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Now that I have the new board I need the old board to do a quest. I can't finish the quest unless I want to spend keys to finish. Where can I get the old one. Let's get rid of the new one.

• savassavas Registered User Posts: 21 Delightful Duckling

asking for 26 pillows and trying to complete it on you own is an imposssible task s6 pillows need
    78 feathers at 1 per 4 hour it will take 312 hours non stop to get the feathers. what r u guys thinking. we have a life besides this game it is no longer fun and that does not tlake in edie the mariner nciks sophias

• VixMVixM Building Expert Registered User Posts: 29 Clueless Cookie

So frustrated with this order board, who has the inventory space to keep the items needed for the board. ..not to mention it does not help that the nails, padlocks and other items needed to upgrade the barn are counted towards your holding amount. I can't stand this new order board, they need to lower the number of items required even if they lower the number of wood rewarded.

• DavidDavid Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

It's not only that the orders on the new board are ridiculous. I also miss the possibility to win keys, quarz, horse feed and other useful stuff you could win on the old board.
    Before, I could sell items every 10 minutes, now I can hardly sell anithing at all because the requirements are so high, so I can't earn money or EP.
    Plus, what happens once you have upgraded all your workplaces? The wood will become useless. And for some reason it's not possible to upgrade the workbench and the weaving loom - about the only machines I really would appreciate to upgrade.
    I am seriously considering quitting the game after more than one year of daily playing and having reached Level 95. What a pity!

• DebraDebra Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I agree that the new order board is ridiculous. Not only are the orders difficult to fill but I miss the bonuses you got from the original. To fill orders of "30" fills up the barn and trying to get 20 a week is unrealistic.

• Fiona KnotFiona Knot Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 33 Forum Traveller
    Gee, managed to make it to Timber Time, which is met when/if you meet your weekly goal...and of course the item requirements are now doubly ridiculous. 32 stuffed cats, 34 Cajun crab, etc. So you could get double wood, but not with the impossible requests. Bring back my old board,, or give us the option to choose individually puleeez.
  • savassavas Registered User Posts: 21 Delightful Duckling

i am the coop manager of my group most people are looking for other game to play they are disgusted with this board

My amounts are not all that ridiculous so far and I have skipped a number of requests that I know there is no way I am going to get them done.

I agree though, I really miss the opportunity on the old board to win keys, quartz or other items. I also sold my crops very often to get coins and the opportunity to get the items. That was my main source of keys.

• phamtonphamton Registered User Posts: 103 Cloudylicious

Emily they start out reasonable but once it goes to double points then the orders are outrageous. One other problem. My board has 6 spaces and the wait time is one hour if I skip. Others in my co-op have 9 spaces on their boards and their wait time is 30 minutes. These are people at the same level as me so I am not understanding the discrepancy.