Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Reverted back to level 1 ?

KateKate Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I have a tablet running windows 10. I was at level 17 before the circus came to town. At first my game would not load the circus challenge so I checked the app store to see if there was an update. There was but it wasn't running it, so I clicked update. I got a message saying there was an error. Unfortunately I made a choice to reinstall to try to fix the multiple issues it was having (not connecting properly not updating, freezing up on start...ect). This is where I lost all of my progress and started at level 1. Since then I am somewhat happy to report the circus successfully loaded but I am now sitting at level 7 waiting for it to successfully load my account. I can type in my email and password but it gives me the same message every time, unable to connect to Facebook. If I continue with the level I'm on to play the circus challenges will my progress be able to transfer to my original account once this issue is fixed? Or would playing it be pointless now? Is it even possible to get my progress back???

Comments