Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Circus Quest

Misty4Misty4 Registered User Posts: 12 Pumpkin

I cannot get it to open on my laptop. It will not sync the game either on laptop or ipad. It dies not as me which game i want to keep like it used to. S i cannot do this event. Is anyone reading these posts that can help? Their solution did not work so i dont know what to do next. Thanks

Comments

• marie_sfdcmarie_sfdc Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 181 Fisherman

I was having sync trouble too and still am. What I found works but takes time is to have both devices running the game when you want to switch. Keep playing the updated game and within 10mins the other device will throw the 'choose a game' sync option to select

• marie_sfdcmarie_sfdc Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 181 Fisherman

The problems we're seeing with this as well as the coop chat are all related to network issues. I work in software so this is what I've identified as the common thread between all the issues with this update. Nothing we've done, but they've somehow changed something affecting connections

• Misty4Misty4 Registered User Posts: 12 Pumpkin

So i guess nothing to do but hope they fix it..lol. Sucks. Lots of people are well on their way with it. Thanks guys. This one wont get done.