Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Still no circus event

ClaudiaClaudia Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I've don't all the things Zynga has suggested several times and still no circus event :'( When is this problem going to be fixed on PCs. I'm already 2 days behind and I doubt that I'll get 2 extra days to complete the event. Updates and new event really should be tested before being released. From the amount of problems I've read about for this event the game was not properly tested before being released.

Comments

• hdober77hdober77 Registered User Posts: 23 Delightful Duckling

Same with me. Done everything it says to do because it supposedly fixed and nothing. Just when I thought things would be better, this happens. Very disappointed...again...

• bexhuxbexhux Delightful Duckling Facebook Connect User Posts: 16 Muffin

Day 2 cant connect to facebook on pc :/

• corriecorrie Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I get no event. I try everything whats happened with this game

• M1P4M1P4 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 384 Social Snowflake

Though Zynga says, the problem has been fixed, it's not for me and many others in my coop. Have checked for updates (which there aren't any), force closed the game and rebooted the device. Have gotten both the update that brought the wood as well as the one that was supposed to bring the event. Just minutes ago rebooted everything again to check, but no event appeared.

Playing on win10. Game version 5.0.922.0 (32)

• ejenejen Building Expert Registered User Posts: 30 Forum Traveller

Still nothing here either. I am thinking it's a lie that you can play across multiple devices. Deleted game from my phone and not putting it back. Support site stills says it is fixed but should be evident to Zynga that it is not by this time. None of my friends have the event if they are playing on PC.

• ClaudiaClaudia Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I contacted support and got a message saying it's been fixed. I went to their main site and contacted them again. I've closed the game in task manager like they said to do, restarted my computer like they said to do, and still no circus event. I've no updates for the game.

Playing on win10. Game version 5.0.922.0 (32)

• LABAJOSLABAJOS Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 44 Grasshopper

On 08/06/16 I've installed the updated version (5.0.922.0 (32)) and restarted after receiving the content update prompt. Today, after reading about the fix, I've forced close the game and rebooted my W10 laptop (several times) but I'm still waiting ...

I've tried to contact player support but "an error occurs" when I've clicked on envy button.

Really frustrated!

:/

• JoanJoan Registered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

Where is the Zynga team? Like someone said we are now 2 days behind everyone else, will we get those days at the end - I don't think so! I have to play on my laptop if I want to be able to use the market and my co-op as my iPad just crashes on the Internet! Come on Zynga get your act together and sort this out!

They seem to be ignoring PC users.

• LABAJOSLABAJOS Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 44 Grasshopper

Yes, forced close once more last night and this morning it works! On the road again!

• Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super Moderator Guest Posts: 1,663 The Chosen One

Hi guys! Are you still not able to get the Circus Event? Please give me an update so I can forward it to the team along with your player IDs. Thanks!
    @Claudia @hdober77 @ejen @Joan @M1P4 @corrie

@LABAJOS said:
    Yes, forced close once more last night and this morning it works! On the road again!

Great to hear that, @LABAJOS! Happy farming! :smile:

@bexhux said:
    Day 2 cant connect to facebook on pc :/

This is currently known to the team and they're working for a fix, @bexhux. Please check this link for updates. Thanks!

• boomerboomer Registered User Posts: 110 Cloudylicious

Hello zynga, I've already emailed a number of times, but I still can't play the circus event, I have updated the laptop, and also have forces but nothing helps, now I come a long way behind on the other players sometimes already in phase 2 are, I find this not so nice, help me, greetings gerda

Have the event but can't connect to facebook.