Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ruining the game

CStormGCStormG Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Je? Vu? Why is Zynga bent on ruining this game? Keep dumbing it down for all the morons. GREAT JOB!

Tagged:

Comments

• wwegekers877wwegekers877 Posts: 1,218Registered User, Facebook Connect User Genius Genie

not all platform-version word list are the same!

• capolhemuscapolhemus Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I can’t figure out why some people can play certain non words, while others cannot! I have the most up to date version of Words. I have seen at least four words played in key locations that I cannot use - po, vu, je, oo. It is really unfair!

• wwegekers877wwegekers877 Posts: 1,218Registered User, Facebook Connect User Genius Genie

@capolhemus said:
    I can’t figure out why some people can play certain non words, while others cannot! I have the most up to date version of Words. I have seen at least four words played in key locations that I cannot use - po, vu, je, oo. It is really unfair!

not all word list are going be the same!ive got friends that play wwf2 and i play on wwf classic.

• Rob14erGuyRob14erGuy Posts: 17Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin

I agree! They're taking the skill out of the game with adding non-words like "bu", "ea", "fu", "ib", "je", "te", and "vu"!
    I can't find these words in any dictionary.

1. bu-buiness
    2. ea-each
    3. je-jeux
    4. vu-volume unit
    5. te-tellurium
    6. ib-International Baccalaureate> @Rob14erGuy said:
      > I agree! They're taking the skill out of the game with adding non-words like "bu", "ea", "fu", "ib", "je", "te", and "vu"!
      > I can't find these words in any dictionary.

@Rob14erGuy said:
    I agree! They're taking the skill out of the game with adding non-words like "bu", "ea", "fu", "ib", "je", "te", and "vu"!
    I can't find these words in any dictionary.

i hope you dont watch scipps because you know the meaning!

• Rob14erGuyRob14erGuy Posts: 17Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin

Rules say no abbreviations!

@Rob14erGuy said:
    Rules say no abbreviations!

gee i hope dont run into forgein people!

• used2bgr8used2bgr8 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Wow, just returned to WWF after being away for a few years and holy moly! They ruined the game completely! I can’t take it! There is no friggin way I can deal with this. The ads, the stupid challenges and the ridiculous rewards and constant, continuous in your face interruptions after each and every move, it is horrible. What a shame. It used to be such a fun app. I remember paying for the ad free version years ago but don’t know how to get it back and that wouldn’t help with the other junk now anyway. I’m jumping ship to Wordfued. Zynga really screwed up.

@used2bgr8 said:
    Wow, just returned to WWF after being away for a few years and holy moly! They ruined the game completely! I can’t take it! There is no friggin way I can deal with this. The ads, the stupid challenges and the ridiculous rewards and constant, continuous in your face interruptions after each and every move, it is horrible. What a shame. It used to be such a fun app. I remember paying for the ad free version years ago but don’t know how to get it back and that wouldn’t help with the other junk now anyway. I’m jumping ship to Wordfued. Zynga really screwed up.

word feud where you still cheat using 3rd party sites lol

• CbadlandCbadland Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 247Registered User Gabby Enthusiast
    edited June 13
    @used2bgr8
    I fully agree. Zynga dramatically changed the nature of the game to attract juveniles (as you can tell by the trolls now running rampant in this forum). Zynga has alienated the core base that helped make WWF such a success. Ninety percent of my game time is now over at Wordfeud. My username is same there if you want to play a game.

does word feud so called honour system really work?

why should people gotta pay for the game

yet i thought was so great to!