Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not liking new version of WWF

KagerKager Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Zynga has taken all the fun out of playing WWF with all this new garbage! What the **** do I need coins for to play?! Just more stunts for them to make money! I think I’m going to have to delete the game entirely! The fun is gone! 🙁

Comments

• PaulStevensPaulStevens Posts: 98Registered User, Facebook Connect User Chocolatier

These WWF2 gimmicks have forced me to give up with WWF completely, and I now play Wordfeud instead; try it for yourself - I think you'll prefer it. My ID there: Steve Sheehan, if you want a game some time.

• vansloprvanslopr Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    How do I get a refund? I paid for the original version, a game I liked. The new version is unplayable. Either give me an option to turn off the rewards, or give me my money back.
  • janejeromejanejerome Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I feel the same way. The older version of the game was fun and I was glad that I purchased it so I didn't have the annoying ads popping up all the time. Now the awful coins/treasure chests are popping up just as much as the ads did...why did I pay money for this? This is not what I paid for.