Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Solo Challenge problem

howardrivkin50howardrivkin50 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I am having the same problem as others who have written. A solo challenge game that I have won will not clear out. It is locked and will not enable me to play further solo challenge games. This has been going on for 3 days now. To the people running ZYNGA, please respond to our issue and correct this problem. This is clearly a problem originating with ZYNGSA, not its players. Either address this issue and respond to our concerns in a timely manner, or risk losing player participation. Thank you.

Comments

• jeannaturner17jeannaturner17 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I’ve had other issues too. But what I’m trying to figure out is how to get the WORLD tile style? I saw a friend have it. Do all of the events have styles with them: ie Progressive event and the back to school event?