Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What’s with the “Lead change” addition? Don’t like it, don’t need it. You can remove it.

BettieFisherBettieFisher Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Guess I already asked my question. Love to see it gone.

Answers

• bmusicalbmusical Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

What is it, and why is it there? Why have all the recent (and to my mind unnecessary) unexplained layers of complication been added?!

• tropicstropics Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Do the makers of this game think we are complete imbeciles, unable to read the score to see who’s in the lead. Just one more piece of childish frippery which dumbs down what used to be a great game, and slows it down to my increasing frustration. Because it is so overburdened with useless badges and totally meaningless messages which causes the game to hang in immobility between every move, I am at the point where I now find playing a frustrating chore, rather than the pleasure it used to be. Please, please, please, if anyone out there takes any notice of this forum, bring back a simple version for adults.

• Robot1Robot1 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Word 2 has become irritatingly slow because Zynga has chosen to reduce the load on their servers by putting users in a timed response loop. The game is not fun when it is so slow and jerky. I’m considering trashing the program after years of enjoying it with my friends.