Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help! I've been logged out of my primary WWF account!

marianne0801marianne0801 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Apparently I have two WWF accounts. When I tried to find new players via my Facebook friends, I had to connect via FB thereby logging me out of my current account, games, high stats and scores and the account where I had just paid $9.99 for no ads! I have tried deleting the WWF app from FB to no avail - the only WWF account I now have is the one I must have set up on Facebook a while ago. What can I do to get my old WWF account back???

Best Answer

Answers

• JuliaGJuliaG Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Where’s the answer? I logged out, something I had never done, I thought it might refresh and get my game going again. . When I tried to log in it asked for email and then a password, I never had a password, I deleted my primary game cause it looked like it was frozen, no one had played for three days. When I tried to reinstall it gave me a new game, again asking for email and password. When I tap on forgot password, it tells me that an email has been sent, but it never arrives. How do I get my original game back?

• LynnameenaLynnameena Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I had to delete app because wasn’t working when I went to reinstall I lost all players I’ve been playing under name Lynnameena since 2011 how can I get all my players back I don’t want to start all over again