Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reducing points for weekly badge

beesfan05beesfan05 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

You have changed things from awarding 100 points for achievement of weekly goal to 10 points. As a result I have drastically reduced my playing activity and am no longer buying coins. What’s the point of playing all day every day to reach 32k points? There is none.
I have over 5k wins but won’t play regularly anymore

Comments

• numbermaniacnumbermaniac Cloudylicious Posts: 70Registered User Black Sheep of ze Internet

If you meant 10 coins, keep in mind the weekly goal reduces if you don't pass it for 1-2 weeks in a row. That'll make it easier for you if you choose not to play as much.

• KiteezKiteez Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I haven't been able to make the weekly challenge since September 24th when it jumped from 14000 points to 24000 points and has not gone below 22 thousand since then... I'm playing fewer games but don't have a smaller number for my weekly challenge is my game stuck?
  • NoBiteNoBite Cloudylicious Posts: 131Registered User The Pesky Helper

My experience has been that if I do not achieve my weekly challenge goal, my next week's goal is reduced by 10 points! If I do achieve the goal, next week's goal goes up 10 points. If you are looking for a 10,000 point reduction... good luck!