Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where are the solo games?

cvmgacvmga Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
I begrudgingly went to WWF2. I used to love the game. I am learning to deal with the juvenile twist the game now has. I really wish I still had the option to chose which version I want to play. If I must tolerate the silly stuff, can you at least bring back the solo games WITHOUT the silly characters? Please. I miss being able to play when I had time, and not have to wait for others. I will not pay to play with the silly characters. You guys missed the boat on this update. Please backtrack to the superior version.

Answers

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,363Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cream Corn Champion

@cvmga Wholeheartedly agree however none of the Zynga staff has been reading these forums since February. For your voice to be heard you will need to send a message to their Support people. Click here ---> Support

• JaenoboboJaenobobo Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

CVMGA, you should give Solo a Whirl. At first glance, I thought it was a tad silly. It is actually quite fun and a challenge as you advance. The illustration is adorable. There are rewards as you progress. Once cleared, go back and replay the ones that did not win with three stars and once completed, another badge is awarded. Granted, there are wait times in between or the option to pay forward.