Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How accurate is last played time?

thoben_landthoben_land Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
Hi all. I play with my partner and I found out she’s messaging some other players on there. I asked her to stop and she told me she deleted the app. This was over a month ago although her last played time keeps coming up as ‘1 day ago’. She’s insisting that the app is still deleted and she hasn’t been on there. Do you think her account could have been hacked somehow?? Or is she lying?

Answers

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,366Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cream Corn Champion

@thoben_land Obviously that is a false notification if it never goes to "Played Today" or "Played 2 days ago". My guess the notification is stuck at the time it was deleted and will never change.

• thoben_landthoben_land Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Initially it was correct and increased a day at a time. Recently it stated 1 day ago then increased to 2 etc so I’m quite suspicious she’s been in there and is lying
  • linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,366Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cream Corn Champion

All I can do is assure you that the Zynga notifications of when someone is "Online" is not accurate because I am sitting next to my daughter while she's doing homework and her phone is turned off, yet my WWF game says she's "Online Now". I have a neighbor who passed away 6 months ago but her notification says she played "2 weeks ago". And my wife, who just played me yesterday, says she played "4 days ago". Bottom line is... trust your partner more than you trust this highly glitchy game.