Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Challenges and other new garbage

restlessrestless Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Please Please Please get rid of these stupid challenges and all the other new garbage. You have ruined a perfectly good game with this garbage.

Comments

• bidumbidum Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Obviously you take no notice of comments and make it very difficult to contact you. We HATE the challenges. We just want to play peacefully with each other. What is the point of stupid badges, we are NOT children!!!

• hazelshhazelsh Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I'm sick of stupid rewards interrupting my playing. I don't want coins, boxes to tap or any other ****. I don't want to have to tap Great! Every time some more is foisted on me
  • CbadlandCbadland Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 190Registered User Fisherman
  • Jocelyn Oldham von KleinJocelyn Oldham von Klein Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon
    I absolutely despise all these challenges and boxes and leafs and tiles and coins and challenges and clicking great and things bouncing all around!

PLEASE STOP THIS!!!
    Let us opt out. We are adults playing this game. The contests are pointless. Getting letters to build a word!? Playing 4 JQZX words in a day!? I mean, we don’t choose the letters we get to play!!!

I’d be surprised if more than 1% of your players are enjoying these features.