Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheaters!

Dano23Dano23 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
Love WWF, but with all the cheat tools available from Zynga and other online sites, it’s really frustrating. Anyone aware of a “purist version” where you can’t use cheating tools?

Comments

• CbadlandCbadland Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 176Registered User Investigator
    Yes. I play mostly on Wordfeud now. Zynga has pretty much ruined a great game. Wordfeud is pretty basic with few features. But the developers respect the word game integrity. And they link to a pretty well run Honors Tournament.
  • Dano23Dano23 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Thank you but when I searched Google for Wordfeud, there appears to be a cheater tool available online. What is the Honors Tournament you mentioned? Thanks for your response. ,
  • CbadlandCbadland Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 176Registered User Investigator
    edited October 3
    The reality is you can cheat in any word game with a number of online anagram generators. The problem I have with Zynga is that they have incorporated cheating as a game feature in Words with Friends. Cheat features that can be purchased with cash. That type of developer sanctioned monetized unfairness destroys game integrity. Wordfeud has no such feature. If you download and install Wordfeud, you will see a link to join players who pledge not to cheat in a tournament setting. It is a world-wide organization with many languages to choose from. Played every 2 weeks, it is a well organized competition with about 7 others players per set. After a few rounds you will be playing others at your skill level. A refreshing change from the mess Zynga has created here.