Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accused of cheating, but I didn't

jen_eljen_el Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
I was playing someone who was ahead of me score wise the whole game. They were playing some obscure words and bingoed at least once, if not twice, can't remember. Then they set me up right over a TW. I pushed some letters around and came up with ISOBAR and closed the score gap to 19 pts. Within minutes she wrote a rude message that I was a cheater and if i denied it, also a liar. Then she said she loved that she beat me honestly, resigned, and apparently blocked me. I never even got to defend myself. I don't cheat, gottago.

Comments

• BoredMarcBoredMarc Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    Isobar isn’t that hard a word by itself, it’s annoying when a player does that but at least you won’t have to play them again
  • BOB1957BOB1957 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I play word with chums rather than WWF but I think I am playing against a small number of cheats . The (English) Scrabble rules are that you can't keep trying words and browsing through dictionary . A challenge to a word which is successful ends your turn . With word with chums you can keep trying words plus use hints and bombs so gives you plenty of help. That's why the cheaters really irritate me . They are people who online ask the app to give them 5 letter words ending say in ex. I think if you want you can be even more explicit . I send a message to two people saying 'make your moves quicker '. Its the gap between myove and there's which leads me to believe they are cheating . In real life tornaments there is cut off point ( ?) timewise in making your move . My average word score is say 27 which is quite boringly normal I think so I enjoy playing better plays as I learn new words but I don't believe some of them are getting averages of say 55 without cheating