Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why does the new format automatically start a game with some anonymous player? Make it stop! I don't

pbradnerpbradner Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Why does the new format automatically start a game with some anonymous player? Make it stop! I don't want to play with anyone by my selected friends. I hate the new format, can I turn off all the new stuff?

Answers

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,327Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cream Corn Champion

@pbradner It would be great if they made these things "opt in" rather than "opt out". That said, the way to turn them off is to go to your Profile Settings and uncheck the boxes next to the things you don't want. Look for "Allow Solo Challenge WordMasters to start matches with me". *Note that once you have changed it, it takes a few days for them to actually stop challenging you, but eventually they will.

Another one you can uncheck is "Show me the Match of the Day".

• richardsymmsrichardsymms Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

new here. So how do I get to my profile page? What a terrible home page.

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,327Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cream Corn Champion
    edited October 2

@richardsymms I know of two ways to get to your profile page.

One is where you see "Tap here to see your stats". Then just under your profile picture you will see "Settings".

The second way is on the part of your screen that says "Play Someone New" you will notice an icon that look like a gear. That will take you to your Profile page also.