Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The new update is horrible

Michael1Michael1 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

way too many messages, flyers, ****. Some BS announcement comes up and the only way to get it to go away is to click on "GREAT!" when what I want to click on is "this is a piece of ****". The sounds, the board...it's a mess. My wife wants to continue to play..the moment she loses interest I'm deleting the app. It was fun for years, now it's a **** storm.

Comments

• PaulStevensPaulStevens Posts: 76Registered User, Facebook Connect User Black Sheep of ze Internet

These WWF2 gimmicks have forced me to give up with WWF completely, and I now play Wordfeud instead; try it for yourself - I think you'll prefer it. My ID there: Steve Sheehan, if you want a game some time.

• atp17atp17 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Agree. Horrible update. I’ll check out wordfeud
  • LoftyjoyceLoftyjoyce Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

This new version is terrible, more like a silly candy crush than a proper grown up game, why the stupid cartoon characters and the board has shrunk as well as the letters. I want the old version back, please please get rid of this load of c..p

• kenniwkenniw Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

This game is now a complete joke. What value is offered when I have to press GREAT in order to move to the next game? It’s so annoying that I deleted the app and will no longer play. SERIOUSLY. you have no consideration for your customers. My mother is 92. She is so confused with how to move to the next game. She is lost with this new update. Why not offer a CLASSIC game for the elderly which doesn’t have all this dumb sh*t flying around the screen. Ads. Pop-ups, ****. This game is now a joke. I refuse to play any longer. Word feud it is!

• wwegekers877wwegekers877 Posts: 62Registered User, Facebook Connect User Captain Obvious

i love fbook version new update here because we finally get do solo challenges vs bots!plus they have addded more coins to get.i still miss anagram challenge

• Nasdib54Nasdib54 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I absolutely HATE the new version...why can’t we choose which version you want to play??? I don’t want/use the stupid coins and gimmicks that we have....if I wanted to play children’s games I would!!! And who decided this was a good idea????
  • gonergoner Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I just deleted the game. You can take "playing pink" and "mystery boxes" and "event milestones" and all the rest of it and put them where the sun doesn't shine. I paid money to get rid of advertisements but this intrusive **** you've put in now is worse than the ads ever were. Screw your business plan and screw you.

• CbadlandCbadland Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 179Registered User Investigator
    edited October 17
    Try Wordfeud. It is a scrabble clone like WWF but no gimmicks and fewer features. Developers respect game integrity. Free or Inexpensive ad-free version. My user name there is same as here if you want to try it out. My average word score in WWF is mid twenties.