Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wwf wont open

paulica121212paulica121212 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

when i open wwf it spins on 0% while loading nothing happens game wont load please fix been like tht now for 4 months

Comments

• paulica121212paulica121212 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
  • CindySCindyS Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have the same problem. It only happens when I play on Google chrome. I switched to Microsoft edge and it works. I don't like the edge browser. Once i figure out the chrome problem, I'll be very happy. It would be nice if someone at Zynga would reply. I think they don't want us to use the original wwf any more but the wwf2 instead.

• PhaotaPhaota Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited 2:50AM

Game won't load in the current version of Firefox for my mother on FB. She is using Win 10. Just endlessly spinning "Loading". Tried loading the game on my FB with my Win 7 and it works fine. So, it's an update issue with Win 10.