Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gimmicks

Goofy1946Goofy1946 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User New to the Forums

For the love of Pete, let me play wwf without all the extra bs. I don’t want coins, side games filling out road trip words, daily goals etc etc. I want to be able to play WORDS WITH FRIENDS. Period
Options are all I ask for. My coins are full! Never used ONE! Stop giving them to me!!
Am I alone?
Does ANYONE understand?
Thank you.....I feel better.

Comments

• CbadlandCbadland Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 178Registered User Investigator
    I got fed up with all the “features” Zynga has been piling on this formerly great word game. They have truly ruined it for many of us serious players. I spend most of my time on Wordfeud now. It is VERY bare bones, but Zynga does not listen. So not much of a choice.
  • PaulStevensPaulStevens Posts: 75Registered User, Facebook Connect User Black Sheep of ze Internet

Agreed, come join us on Wordfeud; it's a much cleaner, basic game, no bells or whistles, and far more like the original Scrabble game than the farce that WWF has become. My ID there: Steve Sheehan... look forward to a game with anyone