Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Replay solo challenge?

atlbroncoatlbronco Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
The last few weeks my wife will win a solo challenge and then it'll let her restart the same challenge. I'd like to do the same, but we can't figure out why she can but I can't. Does she just have a lucky glitch?

Answers

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,130Registered User, Facebook Connect User Assassin

@atlbronco From what I understand, if you play the "Solo Challenge" and lose a round, you have to wait a few hours to play again. Or perhaps you can spend some coins and replay right away.

There is also something called "Practice Mode" which you should be able to replay right away.

• atlbroncoatlbronco Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Thanks! Unfortunately that's not the issue. My wife will win the entire game, defeating the most difficult opponent and win the prize box at each level. Then it will let her start the same challenge over again with the easiest opponent, winning the prize boxes as she advances.
  • WordmongerWordmonger Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 22

@atlbronco said:
    The last few weeks my wife will win a solo challenge and then it'll let her restart the same challenge. I'd like to do the same, but we can't figure out why she can but I can't. Does she just have a lucky glitch?

Have you tried deleting the app and re-installing? There was an update 3 weeks ago. The current version is 11.0.1.

• atlbroncoatlbronco Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Thanks. I'll give that a shot and see what happens.