Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lightning Round—is it fair?

WordmongerWordmonger Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have done a Google search, but I couldn’t find the answer (however, I found this forum).

When you play the Lightning Round, do both teams get the same boards?

Comments

• ezramosescookezramosescook Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have read that both teams start out with the same boards, but the refill letters are different because the words played are different.

Beyond that, I do not know. I have read that the refill words come in a particular order. For example, let's say your first 7 letters are ABCDEFG. Then, the next 7 refill letters are HIJKLMN. So, if Player 1, Team A plays FED, then they will get the refill letters HIJ. If Player 1, Team B plays AG, then they will get refill letters HI; then, if player 2, Team B plays B on AG, for BAG, then their next refill letter is J.

I hope that makes sense. However, I have not seen anything official from Zynga.