Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lightning Round—is it fair?

WordmongerWordmonger Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

I have done a Google search, but I couldn’t find the answer (however, I found this forum).

When you play the Lightning Round, do both teams get the same boards?

Comments

• ezramosescookezramosescook Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have read that both teams start out with the same boards, but the refill letters are different because the words played are different.

Beyond that, I do not know. I have read that the refill words come in a particular order. For example, let's say your first 7 letters are ABCDEFG. Then, the next 7 refill letters are HIJKLMN. So, if Player 1, Team A plays FED, then they will get the refill letters HIJ. If Player 1, Team B plays AG, then they will get refill letters HI; then, if player 2, Team B plays B on AG, for BAG, then their next refill letter is J.

I hope that makes sense. However, I have not seen anything official from Zynga.

• sharonlmahansharonlmahan Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I'm **** sure glad we can't comment playing the Lightening round. Playing one letter per play. Have you ever thought of keeping scores and matching up players of matching stats? Just an idea. Those of us WWF addicts with skills would love it. Just saying.