Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new challengers stat check

emlettemlett Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I would like to be able to check a new opponents stats BEFORE accepting their challenge so that I have a clue as to whether they are a proper player or the same spammer/troll that has been stalking me for weeks where i am feeling like i am having the same conversation about them kindly buggering off before I report them. Also, once reported, what happens to these user accounts? do they just vanish off my list and happily go off to bother someone else? Grrr! 3 today so far

Tagged:

Comments

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,318Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cream Corn Champion

@emlett That's a great suggestion! As far as what happens to the reported abusers - that question has been asked countless times but they never answer. They need a way to ban the person's phone or computer so they cannot just create a new account and keep scamming away.