Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Opponents who Play like I did in 1962

Ron67orRon67or Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Hi all, I enjoy Words with Friends. While I was in law school, the only thing that kept me somewhat sane and gave me some pleasure was playing Scrabble with my wife every night. (Mothers, don't let your children grow up to be lawyers .... without talking to me first.) I am quite frustrated, however, when opponents play words that surely don't exist anywhere except in the mind of a computer app (and in the list of the Scripps-Howard Spelling Bee officials. I would like to find others who play by simply looking at their tiles and trying to find and playing words they know or have learned such as the infamous "qi" "za" and "jo". If you respond, let me know how to find you in the app. Thanks, Ron

Comments

• QwertyQwerty Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I'm in the same boat: let's just play as quickly as we can with what we know. But are you one of the 3-letter strategy guys? I get frustrated playing with people who do that. I'm an English major and like playing words for the delight of figuring out the best word I can make, not trying to block my opponent from creating words.