Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have 17 games 160 days old in my "YOUR TURN" area. Can't get rid of them???????

KNick__KNick__ Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have entered each game and resigned, didn't work. Uninstall-Reinstall, nada. I was told to come to this sight before I uninstall again & sync everything(????), then uninstall app, & then reinstall app.
What is using "Markdown" & Show popular tags??

Answers

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,062Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pet Queen
    edited June 30

@KNick__ The Moderators who get paid to help out on this forum haven't been around for several months so users like myself and many others try to help the best we can. Occasionally games get stuck in limbo and never auto-resign like they are supposed to after 11 days. Whenever happens you'll need to contact Support. Give them your username, your opponents username, the last word played in the game, and ask them to remove it.
    Click here ---> Support

As far as Markdown and Tags - those are forum tools you can use to make your posts look fancy. You can just ignore them.