Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Daily goals are not working

lindashubertryanlindashubertryan Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Nothing is recording! Please fix this.

Comments

• dpcaptdeedpcaptdee Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

My daily goals are not working either. Any fixes????

• LynneymareLynneymare Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

This is the same problem I have had. My activities on Words with Friends 2 are no longer registering/recording on the daily goals. What has happened?

• milamonster1milamonster1 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Daily goals is not recording my wins. I do get my 4coins for daily rewards. I know I’m not at my limit for coins cuz I have had over 1000 coins in the past & right now I have under 600
    I’m talking about the goals that says
    Complete 1 solo challenge game
    Score 418 points in classic games
    Send 30 moves to friends
    I would like my coins, if you are going to offer them, they should be accessible.

• MichelleM75MichelleM75 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Daily goals are not recording my goals I have met. This needs to be fixed.

• cjzcjz Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Where can I sign up for these daily goals? I play daily but can’t find what ya’ll are talking about. Thx much!
  • sapphravensapphraven Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Lighting round of daily goals is not posting when round is complete. Second time in one week that this is happening. Tried playing multiple rounds. Please check.
  • MartiMarti Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Same as above. Completed 3 lighting rounds and none recorded in daily goal, and even though only one game was required for daily goal

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,264Registered User, Facebook Connect User Genius Genie

@sapphraven @Marti The Moderators who are paid to help out on this forum have not been here for several months. You will need to contact Support for help with that. Click here ---> Support

• LolaLola Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    The Daily Goals are new. Three daily goals are assigned in each 24 hour period.
    You need to go to the Play store and update your app. It is still free.
    Wait a few minutes, then your daily goals will display in the Rewards and Challenges section.
    You will earn prize boxes and pins for the Travel Event.
  • LolaLola Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Daily Goals are not the same as the Weekly Challenge, Solo Challenge, or Daily Coin Reward. Daily Goals are new and different (and kind of fun!). For example, my 3 for today were: create 4 3-word plays; create 8 2-word plays; and create 51 words. The goals do overlap, so the eight 2-word plays also counted toward my 51 words. Each goal gives a prize box and pins for the travel event. Just update your app in the Play store. I hope this helps. Enjoy!