Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWF2 has overtaken Classic WWF

ctr145ctr145 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User New to the Forums
The friends and games that I had on classic have been overtaken by those on WWF2. I can’t pull up any friends that I’ve been playing with for years...only the people that were offered to me through Wwf2.

Comments

• PipPip Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

yes, and wwf2 is unfair. using the free swap option should be offered somehow with opponents agreeing to play on a level playing field. those who choose to pay out of their pockets to buy the tokens to use when they run out of free swaps makes it unfair to those who can't afford or don't choose to buy. then they have the unfair advantage of winning. i think players should have some way to challenge an opponent using an opt out of free swap option or not. many of us played for years without this option at all and it was more of a true competition with none of us using anything like free swap. so i would challenge the game developers to add an option to this or at least give us an option to play classic www or wwf2. with our opponents. i am very sad this has happened. it is not so fun to play someone who is buying their wins. and you can tell to because they never swap the legit way.

• SanjonSanjon Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I had a lenovo tablet before that I played words with friends 2 on.When it quit working i bought a kindle fire Found out after purchase this was not even available on this tablet.Probably will return it and buy lenovo