Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please.....how can I get rid of a solo challenge competitor from my games list?

hnschipperhnschipper Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have solo challenge blocked. "Bubbly Becky" is still in my games list. I believe "Bubbly Becky" is a solo challenge player. She is not a real person. I can't block "Bubbly Becky." I don't want to play "Bubbly Becky." I just want her to disappear. I can't delete the game. Please, for the love of all mankind, please, make "Bubbly Becky" go away.

Comments

• AndyKAndyK Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have the identical problem. I like Solo Challenge, but this is a drag.

• mandymactxmandymactx Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    Can we please just go back to the BASIC Words with Friends App? This recent update has so many issues. I can’t get the number 2 to go away on the store. Sooo challenge won’t go away. Practice Mode doesn’t work.

I don’t want or need all the bells and whistles. I don’t need daily rewards or hindsight or ANY of it. Just the game i started playing years ago. PLEASE!