Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someone “declined” mid-game & it counted as loss for me

skw4skw4 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User New to the Forums

Recently I had someone “decline” in the middle of a game in which I had the higher score. I’ve had someone “resign” before, but I’ve never had someone decline in the MIDDLE of a game, and, as far as I can see, I have no option to “decline” other than when another player invites me to play, before I begin a game. The more frustrating part is that I was winning in said game but can see that the game is listed as a LOSS for me. It seems like this person saw they were going to lose the game and utilized some kind of loophole in order for it to still count as a win for them. I checked online and saw that I’m not the only one who has had this happen. Does anyone know how it’s possible to decline in the middle of a game and still have it count as a win???

Comments

• thebluestockingthebluestocking Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I just had something like this happen. A guy was hitting on me in the chat and when I told him to knock it off, he somehow made it look like I declined the game! We were about 6 turns in and I was ahead but only by 20 points or so.