Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Annoying ads

smcr2004smcr2004 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Okay Zynga, if you MUST insist on ads in the game, could you at least set some advertising standards on volume? I ran across two today that were exceptionally loud. There is no volume level that will convince me to order one of these apps.
So annoying. Do the analysis and determine a price point that would equal the value of the ads.

Comments

• lorisloris Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I don’t like ads but if I have to get them without a fee, why can’t Zynga create appropriate targeted ads? For the past month, I’ve been receiving Pampers diaper ads and I am neither a parent of a young child or a grandparent. Such a frustrating interruption to a pleasant experience. My solution is to close out of WWF as soon as the ad comes up and then reopen without having to see the ad. It’s inconvenient but an effective way to stop seeing the ads.
  • TJO2018TJO2018 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    My husband is the only person I play Word with, and he is threatening to quit because of the excessive ads, and also because one cannot play without their covering the screen every few seconds, and they won't go away. Instead of selling a product, you just make your users angry enough to quit the game!!!
    All those "perks/rewards" are incessantly covering the screen!
    Please eliminate the overabundance and the covering of the screen while we are creating a word!
    Thanks!
  • Rfuller4Rfuller4 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Are you kidding me? 30 second ads after EVERY move?