Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about blocking

JoBloJoBlo Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Hello,

If I block someone who invited me to a game, does that game go away or time out? More importantly, does it count as a loss?

I am leaving the country for a few months and am trying to close out all my active games. There does not seem to be a way to put your account on hold other than to block other users you have played in the past so they cannot invite you to new games. I have a very high win ratio and would prefer to not mess it up due to being offline temporarily.

When I select "Block Player" for the person who invited me, it states "You will also be ending all active games with this user," but it is not clear if it will cancel the game without penalty or not.

Thanks,

-Joe

Tagged:

Comments

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,000Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pet Queen

@JoBlo I'm sorry the Moddies who are paid to address questions like yours are no longer involved on this Forum so I will try to help the best I can. It might depend on if you have accepted the invite. If you have not accepted the invite I don't think it will count as a loss. If you did accepted it, then it probably will. Safe travels!!

• JoBloJoBlo Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Thanks! I had not accepted yet, and now the game has disappeared from my list without affecting my stats. Appreciate the help.