Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crazy Weekly challenge goals

milamonster1milamonster1 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have consistently not been able to meet the weekly challenge, yet the goal has not changed? Why? It used to. I probably cannot meet the challege unless i play ALL day, every day. Im now losing interest. Not fair.
I understand trying to set goals but my gosh, your algorithm should account for times when people play more because they are sick, recuperating, on vacation etc.

Comments

• LovinghmLovinghm Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    My weekly challenge goal has been 46,130 for months and I haven’t been able to attain it. I don’t even try anymore. So disappointed. Why doesn’t the goal drop to a sustainable number? I’m getting tired of playing and not being able to win.
  • acidbase21acidbase21 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I joined this forum to try and find out why the weekly challenge goal for the past few weeks has jumped to 2493 when it used to be somewhere between 200-700. I thought the goals were universal but now it sounds like they might be different per user.