Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where are the mods?

I_Am_Not_A_RobotI_Am_Not_A_Robot Posts: 19Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin

Why is it that problem after problem is raised and no mods are responding?

Comments

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,079Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pet Queen
    edited April 22

I noticed Tuesday that the 6 Moderators have combined to make 1 post in the past 8 weeks. I find that ridiculous that people are not doing the job they are paid to do.

I wrote a number of emails to the Zynga front office Tues and Wed last week trying to bring attention to this issue. There are so many problems being reported yet there are no answers.

Just as I was beginning to think my emails were also falling on deaf ears, I received a reply and an assurance that it will be "corrected immediately". That was 72 hours ago and nothing has changed... {sigh}

• I_Am_Not_A_RobotI_Am_Not_A_Robot Posts: 19Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin

I wonder if the real money is in their Zynga Poker app? It is pretty clear that they have no interest in feedback on this game and no interest in actually addressing the many bugs that currently exist.

• I_Am_Not_A_RobotI_Am_Not_A_Robot Posts: 19Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin

Some of the highest profile mods have no activity since April. I think we can safely conclude that Zynga is ignoring these forums completely now.

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,079Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pet Queen

Moderator Name - Last Post
    Piers_Fiddler - 4/5/18
    my sweet innamorata - 2/24/18
    w0rd_midas - 2/20/18
    Sofia Allianah - 12/21/17
    blissful_star - 12/4/17
    Pixie Power - 9/5/17