Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When is Words with Friends going to improve it's **** security?

ArthurArthur Posts: 13Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

Twice today my Words with Friends page suddenly went blank and I noticed in the URL that it was going to a new page. I saw the word "rewards" so it was probably going to one of those scam pages. Don't tell me to empty my cache or any of that ****, this isn't my computer or my browser this is Words with Friends. This **** only happens on Words with Friends. I have over a dozen tabs open and only on Words with Friends does the page suddenly go blank and then go to a totally unrelated website.

Also, not totally related, but when I say no I don't want to send my opponent a notice telling him it's his turn THAT MEANS NO! It doesn't mean keep asking me over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over over over and over and over because maybe I'll change my mind someday. It means NO! For the record I don't even click on "not now" (No isn't even a **** option) anymore. I just reload the entire page which also bypasses the commercial

Answers