Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quit trying to foist games on me!

thomasotremendothomasotremendo Posts: 35Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

I'm sick and tired of having to delete the "Ready for more games" window, or accidentally accepting (all 3!) because I was touching the screen just at the right time and place when the window pops up. Then I have to block all three players because I don't want to play them and I don't want to resign and get three losses. And now without asking for it, that I am aware of, I am part of your "Solo Challenge" where I must play 10 increasingly difficult players (bots) or, apparently, be saddled with losses. How do I get out of "Solo Challenge?" And can I get the "Ready for more games" window to stop popping up?

Comments

• jlknobloch812jlknobloch812 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Same here! PLEASE give me an option to opt out of the solo challenges! I only want to play with my friends, not computers, and it's SUPER annoying to constantly have badge notifications saying I have pending games and it's just solo challenges that I never signed up for that I then have to keep manually resigning, only to have another pop up. Please fix this!

• amyzt2000amyzt2000 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Me too! So many of us are describing the same aggravating issue, but I don’t see any answers. Did anyone get a fix for this?
  • numbermaniacnumbermaniac Cloudylicious Posts: 70Registered User Black Sheep of ze Internet
    edited October 10
    @amyzt2000

You can now go into Profile > Settings and turn off Solo Challenge.
  • spelunk66spelunk66 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

All the added nonsense one has to deal with is leading me to seriously consider quitting altogether. I have the paid version and there is so much **** and bloat now, can I please just play my games sans the "mystery boxes" and event milestones and so on and on. What a nuisance! It is beyond annoying.