Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I give coins to a friend?

jmoran53jmoran53 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Can I gift a friend the coins I have earned from playing, or coins purchased from the store? If so, how? If not, this is a feature that I would highly recommend adding.

Thank you.

Answers

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,319Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cream Corn Champion

@jmoran53 No you cannot but it is a great idea that has been suggested many times. Another cool option would be to donate them to a worthy cause such as disaster relief or your favorite charity. I'm not sure they will ever do anything like that, but it would be awesome.

• acidbase21acidbase21 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I agree! I play with my mom who'll take all the help she can get and often runs out of "stuff." It'd be great if I could gift her some of my coins, or hindsights, etc. The gifting to a charity is another great option I didn't think of! Just the idea that the coins could be used for other things, so many opportunities there...