Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coin bank full

PoohPooh Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
At what point is a coin bank full? I purchased coins and now, when I get rewards, it says my coin bank is full so I don’t get any coin rewards. I wouldn’t have bought coins if I knew this would happen.
Tagged:

Answers

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,362Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cream Corn Champion

@Pooh The Moderators have told us users that everyone has a different max limit because they are still experimenting. They also say you will need to spend some of your coins to collect those you have earned. I know these answers are lame but that's what they keep telling us.

• PoohPooh Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Thanks for the answer. I’ve spent 2000 coins and it still says FULL. I purchased 5000. I won’t do that again!

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,362Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cream Corn Champion

Mine maxes out under 2000. I think I've earned an additional 5000 or 6000 but never received any since the day I reached my max. It just says "full" every day. It is what it is... Sucky!!

• mizealpinemizealpine Posts: 22Registered User, Facebook Connect User Delightful Duckling
    Yep..I have a limit and definitely do not like it. It is a gimmick to get you to buy coins if you need them. Takes all the fun out of earning them. I just play a few people now and so I don't get so upset at this con job.