Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Solo Challenge says “processing”

Hollymffns2Hollymffns2 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
I am stuck on this week’s solo challenge because after I passed Mary Wollstonecraft she says “processing”. I won the game and it’s stuck on that “processing” with the little circle circling. I have restarted my phone, forced closed the app, even uninstalled and re-installed it. I made sure the app and my phone are both updated and I contacted the technical support. Nothing has worked and I would like to finish playing. I’m being patient trying to fix it but nothing budges. What should I do?

Comments

• mcseemcsee Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have the exact same problem in the same series but with Queen Emma, have done all the same things to try and reboot it. Help!

• Piers_FiddlerPiers_Fiddler Posts: 783Super Moderator mod

@Hollymffns2 said:
    I am stuck on this week’s solo challenge because after I passed Mary Wollstonecraft she says “processing”. I won the game and it’s stuck on that “processing” with the little circle circling. I have restarted my phone, forced closed the app, even uninstalled and re-installed it. I made sure the app and my phone are both updated and I contacted the technical support. Nothing has worked and I would like to finish playing. I’m being patient trying to fix it but nothing budges. What should I do?

We appreciate the troubleshooting steps that you've performed. There may be a delay in responses due to the number of tickets our Support team is currently handling. In the meantime, please try the workaround on this article which will help return the Solo Challenge feature to a playable condition. Thank you.

@mcsee said:
    I have the exact same problem in the same series but with Queen Emma, have done all the same things to try and reboot it. Help!

If you've already performed these following troubleshooting steps (iOS, Android, Web,) then we suggest that you to contact our Support team from within the app, so they can have this further checked. Thank you.

• MJAMJA Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I uninstalled Words 2 because I was stuck on Solo challenge, also, and now I can't download any version except Words classic which is really horrible after playing Words with Friends 2! Says I am no longer compatible, and I have been playing it on my phone for months! What happened?

@MJA said:
    I uninstalled Words 2 because I was stuck on Solo challenge, also, and now I can't download any version except Words classic which is really horrible after playing Words with Friends 2! Says I am no longer compatible, and I have been playing it on my phone for months! What happened?

Please try the workarounds below that will help you download the game properly.

1. Go to Settings -> Display -> change to FHD+
    2. Delete Google Play store’s data cache. To do so, go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store -> Long Press on "Storage" and release -> press "Clear data" button. Restart device.

As for stability of the Solo Challenge feature, we advise you to perform these steps (iOS, Android) on all of your devices and wait for 1 hour before relaunching. If still the same, contact our Support team from within the app for further checking. Thank you.

• PamturtlePamturtle Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I am also having problems with the solo challenge saying processing. I have tried all of the above suggestions but nothing has worked. In fact this has happened with the last 2 challenges. Please help.

@Pamturtle said:
    I am also having problems with the solo challenge saying processing. I have tried all of the above suggestions but nothing has worked. In fact this has happened with the last 2 challenges. Please help.

We suggest that you contact our Support team directly from within the app for further checking. Thanks.

• DanielhrobbinsDanielhrobbins Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    The troubleshooting link is pretty useless and I work tech support. All it is is a paragraph that says quit your game and let it sit for 3 hours.

I had the same issue and I tried lots of things. The only thing that seemed to work was to go to your Android settings and clear the cache and the data. After that when you start up the game you'll have to sign in again but solo challenge should work.
  • BonitaBonita Posts: 7Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    Same here. I'm at Dobad and it's froze.
  • spirasspiras Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    WORK AROUND DOESN'T WORK AROUND!
  • spirasspiras Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Simple temporary fix: Tell the programmers to make a 2 hour game time limit. If not completed in two hours delete game and restart. Sure it sucks to win then have to play again, but at least you can do something... Instead of 3 days of nothing but 50 posts by Zynga saying hey just use the work around that does nothing.
  • wwegekers877wwegekers877 Posts: 624Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

minr is working i think just scroll bar issue