Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coin Limit....for PAYING Customers!!!

lorentjdlorentjd Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

The coin limit DRIVES ME CRAZY!! I paid for (I think it was) 5,000 coins. Now, I can’t accumulate any more coins. That is how you treat a PAYING customer??? I give you money for a bunch of coins and then I get “rewarded” by not being able to win free coins with challenges because I’m over my limit. That is insane.

Would someone at Zynga please explain to me why I’m “rewarded” like that???

Comments

• lorentjdlorentjd Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Of course, Zynga simply ignores my earlier comment from February. I find the “gold coin awards” really f’ing annoying because I must click on the rewards in order to continue playing but every time I do, I’m told my coin box is “Full” and I don’t get any additional coins. Since I last posted the above (in February), I’ve lost hundreds of coins because my coin box is “Full” — and it’s “Full” only because I bought coins in the first place!! Why — why?? — do you PUNISH paying customers by not giving them rewards when you give non-paying customers rewards??

Can someone at Zynga please explain this rather than giving me: <<>>?

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,202Registered User, Facebook Connect User Genius Genie

@lorentjd As you noticed the Zynga Moderators have not been on these Forums for several months. To get an answer to your concern you will have to contact Support by clicking here ---> Support