Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

On words with friends some of the ad’s There is an ad IDA it freezes and I can’t MoveOn I

BettyAnnBettyAnn Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

On words with friends there’s an ad IDA it freezes and I can’t move on with the game I have to delete the game reinstall the game play one game and then there it is again I’m getting sick and tired of it can you please help me fix this or how do I get rid of ads altogether for free thank you

Answers

• linkshighlightslinkshighlights Posts: 1,318Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cream Corn Champion

@BettyAnn You're not alone. Lots of us have been complaining about the same problem but thus far our feedback has fallen on deaf ears. They will probably ask you to report this to Support because they actually cannot help with any real issues other than to forward them to the dev team. It's frustrating but that's all they keep telling us...

• _Zoyd__Zoyd_ Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I see something similar, but I don’t have to reinstall the game. Just force-quitting the game and restarting does it for me. (Playing WWF2 on iPad.)